Yesterday it was announced that Allegheny County is among those moving into the yellow phase of reopening businesses. What this means for us is that we will be reopening, with specific restrictions, on Friday, May 15. Like everyone else, we are concerned about the potential danger in reopening too quickly, and have given great consideration to whether and how to reopen. That said, we are excited to see you in person some time soon, and here is what you need to know about visiting us.
- Someone will be working in the shop, and we will be open, during regular store hours.
- We are taking care to clean and sanitize the shop regularly.
- Curbside pickup and shipping are still available. If you know exactly what you want, or you want us to put a package of recommended titles together for you, this is the way to go. Get in touch with us by phone or email and we’ll make it happen.
- We will be limiting the number of people in the shop at any time to four, including employees. This means that if you drop by, it’s possible you’ll have to wait outside for a few minutes before entering the store.
- If you want to browse in the shop, we are now taking appointments! Call or message to arrange for your own guaranteed time to dig for records.
- Per state order, anyone in the shop must wear a mask. We also ask that you use hand sanitizer when entering and exiting the building.
We are deeply appreciative of everyone who has supported the shop during this difficult time. Whether it was a big purchase or a small word of encouragement, we thank you. Please stay safe, keep taking care of yourselves and each other, and we will see you soon.